Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shopping


I sometimes have this urge to go buy new panties. I crave that excitement from seeing new panties and thinking about and trying them on. I love seeing a new rack full of fresh new panties to choose from, hoping to discover my new favorite pair. Sometimes I buy some and get let down that they don't quite fit the way I want (I am practical too). I got two cute pairs the other day, but they will not be everyday panties...too tight in the package for my taste. I like a little freedom of movement. I will post the pics soon..


Ever since I saw and felt girls sweatpants or yoga pants I have wanted more. I love the spandex kinds that show your curves and contours and feel good on your skin. I got a few new ones today that are cotton spandex, low cut and feel great. They could prob. pass for guys pants, but more colorful...light blue and white ..both with stripes..the white ones are even a little see thru so I can show off some panties...mmmm. I like to cruise the clearance section for these. My favorite places for discount and variety of panties and other stuff. Ross, TJ maxx, Marshalls and Kohls. Always a nice variety and always something new. You cannot beat Ross for prices...panties $2 and under most of the time.

3 comments:

  1. you make me so horny.i am wearing my pink sexy panties andmatching bra with a 7 in. hardon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got up this morning, feeling really hot! i hadn't checked out your photos for a while. i put on my favorite pair of pink bikini panties, from victorias secret, and got out my pure romance vibrating egg with seven speeds and pulses. i came to your site, and, placed the vibrator down my panties, against my cock. i'm, now, REALLY ENJOYING looking at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! 성인용품도매

    ReplyDelete