Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Compulsion and excitement







I often feel pulled, driven to go see if I can find some new panties. I was out looking for some cute and tight yoga pants and enjoyed trying those on and feeling the spandex on my ass and crotch, and I couldn't help but go search for some new panties. I was pretty good and only bought 4 pairs (I am trying to budget)..they are both practical and comfortable, yes sexy. My third pair of boyshorts...I am starting to like those...never really did before...but if you find the right fit/fabric they are pretty comfy. I like the feeling of squeezing your butt cheeks too. Here is what I got the other day. I passed on the yoga pants...but I might go get them afterall. We'll see. Anyone else feel drawn to the panty section in stores?

5 comments:

  1. You look so sexy!...(I'm female 24)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he's got a boner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a very nice one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first pic.
    Mostly I wear cotton low rise briefs. They are very comfortable, but I love the feel of nylon on occasion. I wear panties every day, but very macho on the outside.

    ReplyDelete